Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Book Review 1

My first book review will not be on a single b ook but an entire series,
Artemis Fowl   By: Eoin Colfer
the Artemis Fowl series is about an evil child prodigy , a genuis no less, Who discovers the world of fairies.Read about Artemis Fowl ( 12 year old genus),Holly Short(Fairy), and Butler (Ape-man bodyguard) beat the odds in Artemis Fowl.
New York Times Best-selling series.
These books are very clever and it almost takes a genuis to read them. All in all I rate this a 8 out of 10. 
 Be sure to check these out at your local Libray or buy them at your local book store.

Have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of reviewing an entire series, rather than a single book. If I'm going to get into a series, I'd like to know if all of the books are good, or just particular ones. I haven't read the Artemis Fowl series, but have heard a lot of good things. Maybe I'll dig into it once I finish the book I'm on now....that is if I'm genius enought to comprehend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a good idea to open your eyes to new horrizions.so I do recommend this seriesand Im sure you'll have no problem reading it after all I was in 4th grade when I started the series

    ReplyDelete