Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Final Frontier (PREVIEW)

Jan,17,2076- My name is Jason Scott I may only be 15 but I have a very important job. I am one of the 14 teens chosen to settle the final frontier, planet X. Yes the U.S. Government is sending 14 teens, 6 kids, and 30 adults to populate the small planet Omega 7. We are all currently being educated on boring stuff like gravity and pressures but mainly survival techniques like how to clean water. NASA says we should keep a log of everything that happens, kind of like a diary.
Well that’s it for my first entry, time till lift-off aprox. 74 hours and counting.


Please keep in mind this is just a preview but be sure to leave comments and Ideas

16 comments:

  1. it sounds cool when are you going to finish it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that don't really happen if it does thats not good :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good you should continue it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, sci-fi with a believeable teenage character. So, there is water on planet X? I'm wondering what the environment there on Omega X is like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the whole reason they can is that it has water and can support life

      Delete
  5. good keep it going add wild animals and violence and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice cant wait for the actual story to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you looked ahead in the future. And I like how you used "Voice" when you read it. Great job rusty918

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasent trying to sound like anything inparticular

      Delete
  8. They should run into sometype of lifeform on omega 7 and possibly have one of the people lost

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this , It sounds verry interresting .

    ReplyDelete
  10. have you ever considered being a real writer? or entering the young writer contest? i'd love to read this whenever you finish. i love how it starts off and your characters voice! goodjob. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't enjoy writing but I'm glad you like it

      Delete
  11. It sounds so intresting but why did you have to stop rite in the beggining?

    ReplyDelete