Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quick Write

So were reading a book in class called the Hunger Games, here is a summary that I wrote:
 The Hunger Games is about an evil government that starves their citizens
and then takes 24 of their youth (12 boys and 12 girls) and makes them fight to the death. for food and glory.
The winner's entire district will be showered with prizes and food.

Keep in mind that wasn't the plot just an event that takes place annualy in the book. So far I don't enjoy this book solely based on the fact the I predicted the plot to the T, but im not going to post that for the sake of anybody reading the book and hasen't already found out what will happen in the next 5 chapters. I only hope that there is a massive plot twist in the book, oh ya I almost forgot to tell you I've only read 3 chapters but i made the prediction before I started the book.

Please reply with comments and Questions

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Cordell, and I like to unicycle.
    What do you like to do at your house. What is
    your favorite team in football.Do you like baseball or football or both. And you can fine me at 2017clpedublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cordell pleased to meet you. I like to sleep, eat, watch TV, and snack alot. my favriot NFL team is the steelers and ive played both but Id have to say Football

    ReplyDelete